Incorporated in 2007, Eris Lifescience Ltd is Ahmedabad, Gujrat based pharmaceutical company engaged in research, development, manufacturing and selling of select therapeutic areas within the chronic and acute categories of the Indian Pharmaceutical Market.
Eris product portfolio is primarily focused on therapeutic areas which require the intervention of super specialist and specialist doctors such as Diabetologists, Endocrinologists Cardiologists, and Gastroenterologists.
Eris products in the chronic category cater primarily to the therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, anti-diabetics and neurology, chronic respiratory and chronic pain (analgesics).
In acute category, the product portfolio includes vitamins, gastroenterology, anti-infectives, gynaecology, cute respiratory, acute pain (analgesics), hepatoprotectives, hormones, hematology, dermatology, anti-obesity products and products for injury healing.
Eris Lifescience own and operate a manufacturing facility in Guwahati, Assam. They also outsource the manufacturing of certain of its products to 20 manufacturers. Eris strong sales team comprised of 1,310 marketing representatives.
Eris Lifescience Strengths:
• Focus on branded prescription based pharmaceutical products catering to lifestyle related disorders
• Portfolio of high volume and leading brands
• Focus on metro cities and class 1 towns in India which have higher incidence of lifestyle disorders and concentration of specialists and super specialists
• Multi-faceted product selection and engagement model leading to growth in prescription
• Strong sales, marketing and distribution capabilities
The Promoters of the Company are:
1. Mr. Amit Indubhushan Bakshi,
2. Mr. Himanshu Jayantbhai Shah,
3. Mr. Inderjeet Singh Negi,
4. Mr. Rajendrakumar Rambhai Patel and
5. Mr. Kaushal Kamlesh Shah.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)|
|Profit After Tax||1,348.58||892.59||709.12||584.40||370.63|
The objects of the Offer are:
1. To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and
2. For the sale of up to 28,875,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
»» Issue Open: Jun 16, 2017 - Jun 20, 2017
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 28,875,000 Equity Shares of Rs 1 aggregating up to Rs 1,741.16 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 28,875,000 Equity Shares of Rs 1 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 1 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 600 - Rs 603 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 24 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 24 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Eris Lifesciences is offering discount of ₹60 per share to eligible employees.
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||8,617,500||4,308,750||2,872,500||150,000||15,948,750|
|Day 1 - Jun 16, 2017 17:00 IST||0.0700||0.0200||0.4100||0.0000||0.1200|
|Day 2 - Jun 19, 2017 17:00 IST||0.8200||0.0300||1.6800||0.3300||0.7500|
|Day 3 - Jun 20, 2017 17:00 IST||4.6800||0.4500||3.5100||0.8600||3.2900|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening* + 100% brokerage refund if in 60 days you have made net profits
(* on online account opening)