Incorporated in 1985, BGR Energy System (India) Ltd is an India based company involve in manufacturing and selling a range of equipment, systems and services to the power and process industries.
BGR Energy Systems consists of seven complementary businesses, including:
1. Power projects business, which provides turnkey EPC and BOP services for coal-based thermal power plants and gas-based combined cycle power plants typically over 100 megawatts.
2. Captive power projects business, which provides turnkey EPC and BOP services for power plants typically under 100 MW.
3. Oil and gas equipment business, which designs and manufactures gas conditioning & metering skids, storage tanks, pipeline pig launching & receiving systems, gas processing complexes and gas compressor packages related to the oil and gas industry for companies in India and abroad.
4. Air fin coolers business, which manufactures products designed to cool process fluids and gases used in the refining, petrochemical, and oil and gas industries.
5. Environmental engineering business, which manufactures and provides deaerators and other products to treat water used in the operation of various types of power and utility plants and also provides industrial effluent treatment plants.
6. Electrical projects business, which supplies electrical systems and equipment such as gas insulated switchgear substations, optical fiber power ground wires, extra high voltage substations and transmission lines to power stations, refineries and petrochemical plants.
7. Infrastructure business, which is capable of building roads and industrial buildings.
The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges & to raise capital for
1. Long term working capital requirements;
2. Expand production capacity by establishing additional manufacturing facilities in India, China and the Middle East.
»» Issue Open: Dec 5, 2007 - Dec 12, 2007
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 9,136,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 438.53 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 425 - Rs 480 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 14 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 14 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved|
|Day 1 - Dec 5, 2007 17:00 IST||1.9158||0.0027||0.1599||0.0000||1.1300|
|Day 2 - Dec 6, 2007 17:00 IST||5.1771||0.0129||0.3890||0.0000||3.0500|
|Day 3 - Dec 7, 2007 17:00 IST||6.8438||0.0221||0.7545||0.0000||4.1000|
|Day 4 - Dec 10, 2007 17:00 IST||6.9595||0.0925||1.9258||0.0000||4.5000|
|Day 5 - Dec 11, 2007 17:00 IST||18.9643||3.4053||5.8151||0.0073||12.7300|
|Day 6 - Dec 12, 2007 17:00 IST||161.6744||153.0816||46.8934||1.4560||119.5400|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening*
(* on online account opening)
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Beginner, seasoned investor, active trader or HNI. Get customised solutions.
Rs 0 account opening fee on Online Trading + Demat Acct
(Rs 1150 waived)
Request Call Back