Incorporated in 2005, BCB Finance Ltd is engaged in the business of advancing loans and investing/trading in securities. BCB Finance provides its shareholders to participate in a diverse portfolio of investments and gain access to a defined investment process and the investment experience of the management team.
Company operate as a Non Deposit taking Non-systemically Important Non Banking Finance Company. BCB Finance offer a variety of products and services which includes:
1. Loan against securities where in customers seeking for loan can pledge the share that they hold in dematerialized or physical form against the loan taken. Once the loan is repaid, the pledged securities are released.
2. IPO funding to investors who wish to apply / subscribe in an IPO by granting them loan against shares they to be allotted to them in the IPO.
3. Unsecured loans/ bridge loans to various clients.
Please Note: This Issue is being made in terms of Regulation 106(M)(2) of Chapter XB of SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, 2009, as amended from time to time, whereby, an issuer whose post issue paid up capital is more than 10 crores and upto 25 crores, may issue shares to the public and propose to list the same on the Small and Medium Enterprise Exchange (“SME Exchange”, in this case being the SME Platform of BSE).
Mr. Bharat Bagri & Mr. Uttam Bagri are the Promoters of the Company.
The Objects of the Issue are:
1. To augment our capital base and provide for our fund requirements for increasing our operational scale with respect to our NBFC activities;
2. To Meet the Issue Expenses;
3. To Meet General Corporate Expenses.
»» Issue Open: Feb 23, 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
»» Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: 3,540,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 8.85 Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 25 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 4000 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 4000 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE SME
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening*
(* on online account opening)
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Beginner, seasoned investor, active trader or HNI. Get customised solutions.
Rs 0 account opening fee on Online Trading + Demat Acct
(Rs 1150 waived)
Request Call Back