Incorporated in 1996, Au Financiers (India) Ltd is Jaipur Rajasthan based non-banking finance company focused on retail segment serving low and middle income individuals and businesses that have limited or no access to formal banking and finance channels.
Au Financiers operate in 3 business lines:
1. Vehicle finance
2. Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) loans
3. Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) loans
On December 20, 2016, Au Financiers received RBI license for Small Finance Bank (SFB). With this company is planning to offer a diverse suite of banking products in near future.
Key Timelines of Au Financiers:
• 1996 - Incorporated in Jaipur, Raj
• 2000 - Registered as an NBFC with the RBI
• 2005 - Became a commercial associate of HDFC Bank for originating and servicing vehicle loans
• 2007 - Started MSME loans
• 2011 - Started housing finance
• 2012 - Started SME loans
• 2016 - Received a license from the RBI to set up a 'small finance bank' (SFB).
As of December 31, 2016, company had 300 branches spread across 10 states and one union territory in India, with significant presence in the states of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh and employed 6,092 personnel serving 270,692 active loan accounts.
• Diversified Product Portfolio and Revenue Streams
• Customer Centric Organizational Commitment
• Significant Presence in Rural and Semi-Urban Markets with Focus on Low and Middle Income Customers
• Robust and Comprehensive Credit Assessment and Risk Management Framework
• Access to Diversified Sources of Funding over the Years
The promoters of the company are:
1. Mr Sanjay Agarwal
2. Ms Jyoti Agarwal
3. Ms Shakuntala Agarwal
4. Mr Chiranji Lal Agarwal
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)|
|Profit After Tax||8,427.13||2,471.54||1,394.50||725.40||693.58|
»» Issue Open: Jun 28, 2017 - Jun 30, 2017
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 1,912.51 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 53,422,169 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 355 - Rs 358 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 41 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 41 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
|Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)|
|As on Date & Time||QIB||NII||RII||Employee||Total|
|Shares Offered / Reserved||10,484,434||7,863,326||18,347,760||1,000,000||37,695,520|
|Day 1 - Jun 28, 2017 17:00 IST||0.0000||0.0800||0.3200||0.1600||0.1800|
|Day 2 - Jun 29, 2017 17:00 IST||2.4700||0.7000||1.0700||0.4400||1.3600|
|Day 3 - Jun 30, 2017 17:00 IST||78.7700||143.5100||3.5200||1.4500||53.6000|
Vote Here ...
Do you know you could reduce the brokerage cost significantly by moving to another stock broker? Our expert team compared top share brokers in India to help investors like you. STOP paying Demat AMC, Brokerage in %, PCM Fee and High Stamp Duty today.
We can help you choosing the right broker. Contact us today...
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade
Free Equity Delivery Trades
Rs 100 off on account opening*
(* on online account opening)
Rs 899 Unlimited Equity
Rs 499 Unlimited Curr
or Rs 15 per Trade
Lowest Transaction Charge
Lowest Call & Trade Fee
Lowest Stamp Duty
Beginner, seasoned investor, active trader or HNI. Get customised solutions.
Rs 0 account opening fee on Online Trading + Demat Acct
(Rs 1150 waived)
Request Call Back