- Kotak Security is a full services broker offering wide range of investment options and research reports.
- Kotak Securities has extended network of 1400+ branches across India.
- It offers 3-in-1 account, the combination of broker account, bank account and a demat account. All these accounts are linked together and work seamlessly to make stock market investment very easy especially for beginners in stock market.
- Kotak offers 5 different trading platforms to fulfill almost all customer requirements.
- Unlike most of the discount brokers; Trade Smart Online offers 3 unique brokerage plans designed in such a way that it suits every trading strategy. Switching between these plans is made very easy which offers great flexibility.
- TSO offers investing in Mutual Funds, bonds and Offer For Sale (OFS). These financial instruments are not available with most discount brokers including other popular discount brokers like Zerodha and RKSV.
- Excellent referral benefits are available. Customer receives 10% credit of the brokerage generated by the clients referred by them.
- No minimum amount is needed to open or maintain trading account with TSO.
- Customer service is available through live chat on its website. This is very convenient for many customers.
- Trade Smart Online is in the stock broking industry since 1994.
- TSO's online knowledgebase has lot information which is helpful for most customers.
- The brokerage changed by them of higher than the discount brokers.
- Commodity trading is available through another company 'Kotak Commodity Services Ltd'.
- Call and Trade is changed at extra Rs 20 per executed order.
- Physical contract notes Rs 20 per contract note + courier charges
- 24/7 customer service is not available.
- Facility to invest in IPO's is not available.
- Doesn't provide daily market report, free tips, news alerts and technical analysis.
- 3-in-1 accounts are not available as company doesn't provide banking services.