- Offers 3-in-1 account which makes stock market investment very easy for casual investors.
- Wide range of investment options available under one portal.
- Provides a low bandwidth website which works well where internet connection is slow.
- GTC (good till cancellation) and off-market hours order placement facility is very useful.
- RKSV dream plan offers 5 free trades per month for life time with no hidden fees.
- Multiple plans (Dream Plan, Pro Plan and Ultimate Plan) available to suit different investor's need.
- RKSV offers a transparent and easy to use online helpdesk and ticketing system for customer service.
- RKSV offers Cover Orders.
- RKSV allows bracket orders with a trailing stop loss.
- RKSV is introducing a unique TPIN system(Telephonic PIN) to authenticate all Call and Trade transactions This will reduce the time to authenticate customers by phone and also provides increased security and transparency to the user.
- RKSV have offices in Delhi and Mumbai.
- RKSV offers 10% referral credit to its customers.
- ICICI Security charges highest brokerage in comparison to most of the retail brokers in India.
- Very high 'minimum brokerage' of Rs 35 per trade or 2.5% of the trade value whichever is lower.
- Poor performance of website is reported in peak hours of trading.
- Trading Terminal (Trade Racer) cost Rs 75 per month if brokerage paid in a month is less then Rs 750.
- Demat Account is mandatory.
- Commodity trading is not available for retail investors.
- Call and Trade is charged at extra Rs 20 per executed order.
- Physical contract notes Rs 25 per contract note + courier charges.
- Doesn't offer facility to invest in IPO, FPO, Mutual Funds, Offer For Sale (OFS), Bond and NCD's.
- Doesn't provide stock tips or recommendations.
- 3-in-1 accounts are not available as company doesn't provide banking services.
- 24/7 customer service is not available.
|Promotions / Offers
Special offer for Chittorgarh.com Visitors:
Switch over to RKSV from your current broker in order to avail the Rs. 2000 brokerage credit. You just need to open a FREE account with RKSV and submit a contract note from your existing broker to get the credit. Simply leave your contact information with us and RKSV representatives will call you.
Free Brokerage Account (Zero Account Opening Fee)
Open online stock trading account with RKSV for FREE. This is a limited time offer. Pay Rs Zero Account Opening Fees and try the cheapest discount stock broker in India. Simply leave your contact information with us and RKSV representatives will contact you.