- Offers 3-in-1 account which makes stock market investment very easy for casual investors.
- Wide range of investment options available under one portal.
- Provides a low bandwidth website which works well where internet connection is slow.
- GTC (good till cancellation) and off-market hours order placement facility is very useful.
- The cheapest flat fee discount broker in India.
- Compositedge has its own DP which makes the demit transaction little cheaper than other discount brokers.
- Customer support though Google Chat and Yahoo Chat is available.
- Composite Investment also offers 'Fully Automated Trading (Algo Trading)'.
- ICICI Security charges highest brokerage in comparison to most of the retail brokers in India.
- Very high 'minimum brokerage' of Rs 35 per trade or 2.5% of the trade value whichever is lower.
- Poor performance of website is reported in peak hours of trading.
- Trading Terminal (Trade Racer) cost Rs 75 per month if brokerage paid in a month is less then Rs 750.
- Demat Account is mandatory.
- Commodity trading is not available for retail investors.
- Though Composite Investment is in the broking business for 15 years, they are new in the discount brokerage field as they launch these services in mid 2012.
- Doesn't provide options to invest in IPO's, Mutual Funds, Bonds and NCD's.
- Doesn't provide stock tips or recommendations.
- AMO orders (After Hours Orders) can only be placed from 6.00 pm to 8.30 am on weekdays