- 4000+ branches in 900+ cities make them your neighborhood broker.
- Being a full service broker, they offer wide range of financial products and services.
- IIFL offers Systematic Investment Plan in Equity, Commodity and Mutual Fund.
- India Infoline Ltd is a publicly traded company listed at BSE and NSE.
- Kotak Security is a full services broker offering wide range of investment options and research reports.
- Kotak Securities has extended network of 1400+ branches across India.
- It offers 3-in-1 account, the combination of broker account, bank account and a demat account. All these accounts are linked together and work seamlessly to make stock market investment very easy especially for beginners in stock market.
- Kotak offers 5 different trading platforms to fulfill almost all customer requirements.
- SMS alerts at additional Rs 249 per month
- Demat debit charges is 0.05% (Minimum Rs 15 - Maximum Rs 100) per debit transaction. Demat credit charges is NIL.
- India Infoline doesn't provide 3-in-1 account.
- The brokerage changed by them of higher than the discount brokers.
- Commodity trading is available through another company 'Kotak Commodity Services Ltd'.