ICICIDirect Broker FAQs 2017
ICICIdirect is a retail trading and investment service from ICICI Securities, the largest retail stock broker firm in India offering a wide range of investment options to the retail and institutional customers. ICICI Securities is part of ICICI Group...
Frequently Asked Questions about ICICIDirect Trading / Demat Accounts
Do you have questions about ICICIDirect share trading account or ICICIDirect demat account?
Get all your share trading doubts and questions answered by reading the ICICIDirect demat, trading account information FAQ. All ICICIDirect questions, ICICIDirect q&a, ICICIDirect faq and ICICIDirect questions and answers.
- Which type of stockbroker ICICIDirect is?
Full Service Broker
- In which stock or commodity exchanges in India I can trade through ICICIDirect?
ICICIDirect offers trading at - BSE, NSE.
- How much does ICICIDirect charges for account opening?
ICICIDirect charges Rs 975 to open trading account.
- Is there an Annual Maintenance Charge for ICICIDirect trading account? How much is the ICICIDirect's AMC for trading account?
- How much does ICICIDirect charges for Demat Account opening?
- How much is the yearly Demat Account Maintenance Charges with ICICIDirect?
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at ICICIDirect?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with ICICIDirect.
- What are the ICICIDirect's brokerage charges for Equity Delivery Trading?
- How much does ICICIDirect charge for Equity Intraday Trading (Day Trading of Shares)?
- What are the ICICIDirect's equity futures brokerage charges?
0.05% to 0.03%
- How much does ICICIDirect charges for Equity Options Trading in India?
Rs 95 to Rs 35 per lot
- What are ICICIDirect's Commodity Brokerage Charges?
- What are ICICIDirect Currency Derivatives (Future) Brokerage Charges?
0.050% to 0.030%
- ICICIDirect Currency Derivatives (Options) Brokerage Charges?
Rs 25 to Rs 10 per lot
- How much is the Minimum Brokerage charged by ICICIDirect?
Rs 35 per trade
Contact ICICIDirect / Request Call Back
- What are ICICIDirect's transaction charges for Equity Delivery Trading?
NSE: 0.0031% | BSE: 0.0028%
- What are 's transaction charges for Equity Intraday Trading (stock day trading)?
NSE: 0.0031% | BSE: 0.0028%
- What are the Equity Futures Transaction Charges at ICICIDirect?
- ICICIDirect transaction charges for Equity Options Trading?
0.05% on Premium
- ICICIDirect transaction charges for futures (Currency Derivatives Trading)?
- ICICIDirect transaction charges for options (Currency Derivatives Trading)?
0.05% on Premium
- How much is the transaction charge for commodity trading at ICICIDirect ?
- Does ICICIDirect offer Equity (Share) Trading?
Yes; you can trade in equity segment with ICICIDirect.
- Can I buy / apply for an IPO through ICICIDirect?
Yes; you can apply in IPO's if you have trading account with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer investing in Mutual Funds?
Yes; you can buy / sell Mutual Fund's if you have trading account with ICICIDirect.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with ICICIDirect?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer Commodity Trading?
No; you can't trade in commodity segment with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer Currency Derivative Trading?
Yes; you can trade in currency derivative segment with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect stock broking company provide mobile trading application? Can I trade through mobile phones with ICICIDirect?
Yes; cell phone apps are available to trade on phone with ICICIDirect.
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with ICICIDirect? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
Yes; 3 in 1 account is available with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does ICICIDirect offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with ICICIDirect. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though ICICIDirect? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with ICICIDirect.
- Does ICICIDirect offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
No; Margin funding is not available when trading with ICICIDirect.
- ICICIDirect uses which trading platform or trading software?
- Does ICICIDirect offer 24x7 customer service?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does ICICIDirect provide customer support though online Chat on website?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Does ICICIDirect has a toll free phone number for customer support?
No; ICICIDirect doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does ICICIDirect offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; ICICIDirect offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does ICICIDirect publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does ICICIDirect provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' ICICIDirect provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Read More Share Broker FAQ's:
Information on this page was last updated on Nov 10, 2016
Enquire ICICIDirect Trading Account: