HDFC Securities Broker FAQs 2018
HDFC Securities(HDFCsec) is Equity Trading Company of HDFC Bank. HDFC Securities provide both online trading and trading on phone. The HDFC Securities trading account has a unique 3-in-1 feature that integrates your HDFC Securities trading account wi...
Frequently Asked Questions about HDFC Securities Trading / Demat Accounts
Do you have questions about HDFC Securities share trading account or HDFC Securities demat account?
Get all your share trading doubts and questions answered by reading the HDFC Securities demat, trading account information FAQ. All HDFC Securities questions, HDFC Securities q&a, HDFC Securities faq and HDFC Securities questions and answers.
- Which type of stockbroker HDFC Securities is?
Full Service Broker
- In which stock or commodity exchanges in India I can trade through HDFC Securities?
HDFC Securities offers trading at - BSE, NSE.
- How much does HDFC Securities charges for account opening?
HDFC Securities charges Rs 999 to open trading account.
- How much does HDFC Securities charges for Demat Account opening?
- How much is the yearly Demat Account Maintenance Charges with HDFC Securities?
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at HDFC Securities?
Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with HDFC Securities.
- What are the HDFC Securities's brokerage charges for Equity Delivery Trading?
- How much does HDFC Securities charge for Equity Intraday Trading (Day Trading of Shares)?
- What are the HDFC Securities's equity futures brokerage charges?
- How much does HDFC Securities charges for Equity Options Trading in India?
- What are HDFC Securities's Commodity Brokerage Charges?
- What are HDFC Securities Currency Derivatives (Future) Brokerage Charges?
Rs 23 per contract
- HDFC Securities Currency Derivatives (Options) Brokerage Charges?
Rs 23 per contract
- How much is the Minimum Brokerage charged by HDFC Securities?
Contact HDFC Securities / Request Call Back
- Does HDFC Securities offer Equity (Share) Trading?
Yes; you can trade in equity segment with HDFC Securities.
- Can I buy / apply for an IPO through HDFC Securities?
Yes; you can apply in IPO's if you have trading account with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer investing in Mutual Funds?
Yes; you can buy / sell Mutual Fund's if you have trading account with HDFC Securities.
- Can I buy or trade Bonds and NCD's with HDFC Securities?
Yes; you can trade in bonds and NCD's with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer Commodity Trading?
No; you can't trade in commodity segment with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer Currency Derivative Trading?
Yes; you can trade in currency derivative segment with HDFC Securities.
- Are there any other investment options available with HDFC Securities?
- Does HDFC Securities stock broking company provide mobile trading application? Can I trade through mobile phones with HDFC Securities?
Yes; cell phone apps are available to trade on phone with HDFC Securities.
- Can I open 3-in-1 account with HDFC Securities? Account which include share trading account, demat account and a linked bank account for seamless transitions.
Yes; 3 in 1 account is available with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer automated trading (algorithmic trading) for retail investors in India?
No; HDFC Securities doesn't offer automated trading to its retail trading customers.
- Does HDFC Securities offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders? Can I place orders after trading hours; the orders which gets executed when market opens next time? Can I place an order when the market is closed?
Yes; you can place 'After Trading Hours' Order with HDFC Securities. The After Hour Sessions enable you to place orders even when the market is closed. The timings of the After Hour Order varies by broker to broker. Most brokers allows to place the AMO orders between 3:30 PM to 9:00 AM on trading day and 24 hrs on non trading day (weekends or trading holidays).
Note: After hour facility for order placement may not be available certain segments. Please check with the broker for more detail about this service.
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though HDFC Securities? With Good Till Cancelled trading orders; order remains in the system until you cancels it or they gets executed.
Yes; you can place GTC Orders with HDFC Securities.
- Does HDFC Securities offer Margin Funding for share / commodity trading?
No; Margin funding is not available when trading with HDFC Securities.
- HDFC Securities uses which trading platform or trading software?
- Does HDFC Securities offer 24x7 customer service?
No; HDFC Securities doesn't provide 24x7 customer service.
- Does HDFC Securities provide customer support though online Chat on website?
Yes; HDFC Securities provide customer service through Chat service online.
- Does HDFC Securities has a toll free phone number for customer support?
No; HDFC Securities doesn't provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does HDFC Securities offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
Yes; HDFC Securities offers customer service through local branch offices, local partners and franchises.
- Does HDFC Securities publish Daily Market Research Reports?
- Does HDFC Securities provide any Stock/Commodity trading tips or investment strategies to its customers?
Yes' HDFC Securities provide free tips for stock and commodity trading to its customers.
Read more about HDFC Securities
Read More Share Broker FAQ's:
Information on this page was last updated on Nov 21, 2016
Enquire HDFC Securities Trading Account